2012-04-26 12:51:11 & Posted by : Mr Super admin root
|License Terms Summary
- For full terms please see here.
- A license allows one application to be run on one domain name (sub-domains not included).
Sub-folders are allowed on a single license. For example http://www.domain.com/directory/ and http://www.domain.com/other_directory/ only requires one license.
- The license term is lifetime for version(s) that were released during your download access period.
- 1 Year of download access is included in the initial license purchase
- Additional years of download access requires a fee (see our online cart for pricing)
- Branding may be removed from the front-end but to remove branding from the administrative area requires a fee (see below)
- Some files are encrypted using ionCube. Only several back-end/class files are encrypted.
- All template files and most files needed for customizations are open and may be edited. If a customization conflicts with an encrypted file please contact us.
|Renewing Download Access
Follow these steps to renew download access for a license where download access has expired:
- Login to your user account at https://order.eicra.com/clientarea.php
- Click on "My Orders" in the user area menu.
- Click on "View/Download" next to the license you wish to renew downloads on.
- Click the "Extend" or red "Renew" link next to the date which shows when downloads expire.
All of our Application's branding are included on the front-end and the administrator area in the footer and logo.
The branding on the front-end side may be freely removed without stipulations.
The branding on the administrative area requires purchasing the Unbranding Addon before the branding can be removed.